Twelve reasons to use RSS
RSS is here and you need to make this tool part of your business plan. Why?
If you need to ask, then maybe your company or pr agency is not ready to become a leader in your industry.
But if you are considering the advantages, I’ll give you about twelve reasons how RSS, Blogging, or a Blog site can improve your image, and gain favorable pr AND increase sales. Now remember, that publicity or an ad campaign cannot close a sale, but it can bring traffic to your site, or to your office.
Reasons to get a blog started:
- Because blogs are short articles, they are best read when you have a strong headline. Create news type headlines and make the article a story…but short, about 300 words and not more than 750 words.
- Tell pr clients, or customers about upcoming events through your blog
- Choose a specific day that you just have your thoughts expressed. It can be about a competitors product, or about the industry in general. All from your point of view
- It’s a great way to announce new products, or the addition of staff
- Tell potential and current clients about unique sites that they can benefit from, show the links to these sites
- Newsletters. You probably do one now, or have a lot of saved information that can be written easily in short articles. Share that information and become recognized as a company helping customers, or pr clients with problems that usually arise in your industry
Well, I only have time to give you six of the twelve. Need to know the rest. Contact me and I’ll share that and more with you.
- How to make RSS work for your company
Blogging is a powerful tool, know how to use it